欢迎来到支票兑现网,关于支票换现金业务请致电咨询(北京市)。
支票兑换外币时的常用对话短语。
May I help you?
您需要什么服务吗?
Yes. Do you exchange foreign money here?
需要。请问你们这儿兑换外币吗?
Yes. Our bank is authorized to deal with the foreign exchange business.
是。我行经授权可以办理外汇业务。
What kinds of currencies do you change?
贵行兑换哪几种货币?
Nowadays, we can change three currencies, US dollars, Japanese Yen and HK dollars.
目前我们储蓄所只能兑换三种货币,美元、日元和港币。
Could you tell me what today’s exchange rate for US dollars is?
您能告诉我今天的美元汇率是多少吗?
The buying rate is 726.44 RMB for 100 US dollars.
银行买价是100美元换726.44元人民币。
I want to change some US dollars to cover my expenses here.
我想换一些美元来支付我的一些费用。
Please go to Counter No. 2. That’s the foreign exchange counter.It’s over there.
请到2号柜台,外汇柜台办理。就在那边。
Thank you.
谢谢。
What can I do for you?
您想办理什么业务?
Yes. I’d like to change some US dollars.What’s today’s rate of US dollars to RMB?
我想兑换一些美元。今天美元兑人民币的汇率是多少?
It’s 726.44 RMB per hundred US dollars.
100美元兑726.44元人民币。
How much would you like to change?
您要兑换多少?
200 US dollars total.
总共200美元。
Please fill out the exchange form.
请填写兑换单。
All right.
好的。
Would you mind showing me your passport?
让我看一下您的护照好吗?
Here it is.
给您。
Please wait a moment. I will do it for you as soon as possible.
请稍候,我尽快为您办理。
Excuse me.Do you exchange foreign currency here?
请问你们这儿兑换外币吗?
Yes, we do.
兑换。
This is my traveller’s check. Can you cash it for me?
这是我的旅行支票。能兑现吗?。
Please sign your name on the bottom line and put down your address here.
请在支票底端的线上签名,并在这儿写下您的地址。
Is that all right?
这样对吗?
Okay. One more thing, please sign your name on the back of the check and don’t forget to date it and show me your passport.
行。还有,请在支票背面签上您的名字,别忘了注明日期,并出示护照。
All right. Here you are.
好的。给您。
Okay. Here are your money with the memo and your passport. Please check it.
好,给您钱,兑换水单和护照。请核对。
That’s good.
没错。
Hope to see you again.
欢迎您再次光临。
Excuse me. I want to convert 200 US dollars into Chinese yuan.
对不起,我有200美元需要换成人民币。
This is an exchange memo. Please fill in your name and the amount you intend to change.
这是外汇兑换水单,请填上您的姓名,需要兑换的金额。
What is the exchange rate for the US banknotes?
美钞的汇率是多少?
Today’s rate for cash purchase is 719.40 RMB for 100 US banknotes. Do you have your passport with you?
今天的现钞买入价是每一百美元兑换719.40元人民币。您带护照了吗?
Yes. Here you are.
带了。给您。
How much RMB will I get?
能换多少人民币?
Let me see. 200 US dollars make 1438.80 RMB. You’ll recieve the money in a moment.
让我算一下,200美元换1438.80元人民币。请等一会,您就能拿到钱。
No hurry.
不着急。
Here is the cash and the exchange memo. Please check it.
这是现金和外汇兑换水单。请核对一下。
It is correct.
不错。
Excuse me. Can I buy Chinese yuan with American dollars?
请问我可以用美元兑换人民币吗?
Certainly. What’s the amount you want to change?
当然可以。您要换多少?
200 US dollars.
200美元。
Please fill in the exchange memo and show me your passport.
请填写兑换单,出示您的护照。
Is that all right?
这样行吗?
Well. Remember to sign your name on the memo.
噢。别忘了在兑换单上签名。
Here you are.
给您。
Here is the money, and also your passport and exchange memo. Please check it.
给您钱,还有护照和兑换水单。请核点一下。
It’s right.
没错。
By the way, keep your exchange memo safe. You may convert the unused RMB back into foreign currency when you leave China.
顺便提一下,保管好您的兑换单,离开中国时您可以把未用完的人民币兑换成外币。
I see. Thanks for the information.
我明白了。谢谢您提醒。
Not at all.
不客气。